Tuesday, January 21, 2014

This in Heart #5 Called "Queen of Hearts"

This is a picture of my favorite reference book.  I always seem to do the last join on a ring wrong, so I pulled this book out to see if I could finally get it right.

Ring just before last ring.

Here I am making the last ring, just ready to try and join the first and last ring without a twisted picot.

Ring folded back, I have been doing it the opposite way in the past.

Still twisted the picot.  Oh Snap.
You can't really see it in this picture, but it is twisted.  Double Snap.
Here is the heart with half the outside row done.
I messed up the half daisy again.
Here is the finished heart.  See my loose thread.  That is the first half daisy.  I did the second one much better.  I'll have to practice this one a few more times.



No comments:

Post a Comment